According to the excised CDC page:
- More than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine from 1955 to 1963 when a proportion of vaccine was contaminated with SV40; it has been estimated that 10-30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of vaccine.
- SV40 virus has been found in certain types of cancer in humans, but it has not been determined that SV40 causes these cancers.
- The majority of scientific evidence suggests that SV40-contaminated vaccine did not cause cancer; however, some research results are conflicting and more studies are needed.
- Polio vaccines being used today do not contain SV40. All of the current evidence indicates that polio vaccines have been free of SV40 since 1963.
- Not all doses of IPV were contaminated. It has been estimated that 10-30 million people actually received a vaccine that contained SV40.
- Some evidence suggests that receipt of SV40-contaminated polio vaccine may increase risk of cancer. However, the majority of studies done in the U.S. and Europe which compare persons who received SV40-contaminated polio vaccine with those who did not have shown no causal relationship between receipt of SV40-contaminated polio vaccine and cancer.
Much of the information found on the fact sheet is highly misleading. The CDC claims SV40 has not been determined to cause cancer. Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo, disagrees:
"SV-40 has a well-known mechanism of carcinogenicity. This virus suppresses the transcriptional properties of the tumor-suppressing p53 protein in humans, a gene product that has been described as "the guardian of the genome" because of its critical role in preventing genome instability and cancer initiation. When p53 is disabled, programmed cell death (apoptosis) and cell cycle arrest is rendered dysfunctional, leading to uncontrolled (immortalized) cell proliferation, and tumor formation."
Ji also references a study published in the journal Cancer Research which found polio vaccines manufactured by EEVM between the early 1960s and 1978 were contaminated with infectious SV40.
Additionally, another concern has arisen regarding the current spread of the virus. An Italian study in 2012 discovered that SV40 fragments were detected in 18 percent of those tested. Either individuals are exposed to the virus from vaccines claiming to be free of SV40 or via an older generation who received a polio vaccine that was contaminated. Another (more alarming) option is that the virus is somehow passed down from parent to child.
"In any one of these scenarios the point is that far more than 98 million Americans are now contaminated with the virus, and those infected are likely expanding in number unchecked. The problem didn't end with the removal of the contaminated seed stock in the production of oral polio vaccines, or the use of inactivated forms that were developed later. This is one of the dark secrets of the unintended, adverse effects of vaccination that the CDC's most recent attempt to hide has actually brought directly into the daylight of public scrutiny," said Ji.
Learn more: www.naturalnews.com/042077_CDC_polio_vaccines_cancer_viruses.html#ixzz30moT0mQ7