Why choose nutritional balancing over other healing modalities? Dr. Wilson believes this approach is superior to other methods for these reasons:
- Toxic metals are removed from the body at a safe and gentle pace, working with the body's own rhythms and time frame.
- Nutrients are absorbed at a steady rate.
- Low doses of vitamins and/or supplements are used, minimizing toxic reactions.
- Repeated hair tissue mineral analysis provides additional safety.
- Physical, mental and emotional ailments are healed at the source.
- Toxin levels are reduced far below what is possible with other healing methods, including oral and intravenous oral chelation.
- Nutritional balancing is exceptionally predictive and preventative - it helps to detect and heal a majority of diseases.
- The program is comprehensive, utilizing diet, lifestyle, supplements, detoxification and meditation.
For the standard balancing program, a customized nutritional plan is created from the results of a hair analysis test. It is recommended that a hair analysis be performed every 3-4 months to track progress and adapt the protocol, if necessary. Alternatively, one can follow the basic program below without testing or consultation.
Only consume fresh, organic and cooked food. The exception is with dairy products, which should remain in their raw state. Avoid wheat, processed foods, pasteurized/homogenized dairy, sugar and pork. The bulk of the diet consists of cooked vegetables, between 70 and 80 percent. Most vegetables are allowed, except for the nightshade family (tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant and peppers).
Good protein sources include soft-cooked eggs, sardines, free-range chicken, turkey, lamb or occasional grass-fed beef.
10 percent of the diet consists of grains like quinoa, buckwheat, rice, blue corn and amaranth. If gluten sensitivity isn't an issue, rye can be added as well.
Dr. Wilson recommends limiting fruits, nuts (including avocados and coconut), seeds and beans. Fruits are high in sugar and have an unbalanced mineral content, while nuts, seeds and beans are difficult to digest and have relatively low etheric energy.
Consume plenty of carbon-filtered water, at least 3 liters per day. However, to avoid poor digestion, do not drink liquids with meals.
To ensure proper mineral balance and digestion, the following supplements are recommended:
- Kelp capsules, between three and six daily
- 10-12 ounces fresh carrot juice everyday
- Three to four BPA-free tins of sardines per week
- 5,000 IU vitamin D each day
- 750 mg chelated calcium, 450 mg chelated magnesium and 20 mg chelated zinc per day
- Ox bile and pancreatin before each meal
Lifestyle and detoxification
Additionally, lifestyle adjustments and detoxification are an important part of the program. An infrared sauna once or twice per day for 20-55 minutes is an excellent method for shedding toxins. Likewise, coffee enemas twice per day help to flush the liver.
Managing stress and getting plenty of rest and mental/emotional training is crucial as well. Dr. Wilson highly recommends the Meditation-Observation Exercise. Instructions can be found here.
Learn more: www.naturalnews.com/042837_nutritional_healing_system_healthy_diet_metal_detoxification.html#ixzz36XEbMs27